CTT Part 1 Training
CTT Part 1: Cultural Transformation Models and Tools
New Business Principles:
The CTT Models and Tools training is a two-day course for consultants, change agents and human resource managers on how to use the Cultural Transformation Tools. Participants are involved in lecture, discussion and group activities. This is an accreditation course to become an accredited user of the Cultural Transformation Tools.
By the end of this course you will have a clear understanding of the Barrett Seven Levels of Consciousness Model, its heritage and philosophy. You will understand the process for setting up values assessments for your clients or organisation and you will be proficient in reading and interpreting the values assessment data. It is important that we cover these critical elements in order for you to develop a foundation for using CTT.
CTT Part 1 is available in both a classroom and online eLearning format. Please refer to the full course schedule to determine which option works best for you.
The price of the training includes workshop materials and a copy of Richard Barrett’s book, Liberating the Corporate Soul
Course material includes:
- Introduction to Barrett Values Centre
- The Seven Levels of Organisational Consciousness
- The Seven Levels of Leadership Consciousness
- The Six-Part Business Needs Scorecard Diagnostic
- How to use the Cultural Transformation Tools®
- Individual Values Assessments (IVA)
- Team Values Assessments (TVA)
- Cultural Values Assessments (CVA)
- Merger/Compatibility Assessments
- Leadership Values Assessment (LVA)
- How to interpret and present the results of the Values Assessments
- Assessment logistics, pricing and marketing support
- Results of your own Individual Values Assessment
How you will benefit:
- The right to use the Cultural Transformation Tools® (CTT Accreditation)
- Detailed understanding of how to use the Cultural Transformation Tools®
- Affiliation with Barrett Values Centre LLC
- Opportunity to join the global CTT Members Network
At the end of the course you will be given a Free Individual Values Assessment (IVA) Your Free IVA can be used with a client, colleague, business prospect or family member. The IVA experience can help you become more familiar with the Cultural Transformation Tools and experience first-hand what a powerful coaching tool this can be.
For training dates in Singapore contact: Joanna.Barclay@clg-ap.com