Build Your High Performing Workplace Culture
Conference, In-House or E-Learning Workshops
Welcome to Building Your High Performing Workplace!
Does your organization need to transform its workplace culture?
What if you could learn a step by step process to build a high performing workplace culture and shave months off of project implementation, increase employee engagement,and significantly boost your organization’s productivity?
Interested? Read on…
Joanna Barclay, author of Conscious Culture, and Corporate Leadership Consultant shares 30 years of business transformation and organizational development experience in America, Europe and Asia. Including her blueprint for cultural transformation, a wealth of practitioner knowledge, case studies and best practices.
“Everything in our strategy our competitors could copy tomorrow. But they can’t copy the culture—and they know it.”
- Herb Kelleher, cofounder and executive chairman of Southwest Airlines (1971 – 2007) who led Southwest to the top of the domestic U.S. airline industry.
Cultural Capital is the next frontier of competitive advantage. Research shows that the highest performing organizations in the world invest in their organizational culture. Companies that are consciously creating a strong corporate culture in a consistent and systematic manner over a period several decades outperformed companies that did not. These companies gave 26% of their time and attention to culture, more than any other category.
According to a 2013 study by Economics Intelligence Unit, over 72% of business leaders state culture as a priority for continued success and growth. A multi-year Harvard Business study on corporate culture and performance found that high-performance cultures resulted in a whopping 682% revenue growth versus just 168% for low performing cultures.
Results from a recent study in Singapore with 200 companies revealed 9 out of 10 strategic initiatives failed because leaders didn’t focus on changing people’s behaviours and how they worked together. According to Gallup Research, in North America the current level of employee engagement is between 26-30%, and in Southeast Asia employee engagement is between 6-12%. With a one million dollar HR budget, that’s $700,000 spent on disengagement, a lot of investment with no payback.
Workplace culture is all about HOW people work together. Unless you understand how people work together, identify what is causing energy drain and loss of productivity, and explore the desired work environment, how can you expect different results? If Einstein was at your workplace, he might say “Leading, managing and behaving in the same old ways while expecting your employees to embrace new work habits and higher levels of collaboration is cultural insanity.
Learn the secrets gained over three decades.
You, too, can benefit from three decades of experience and expertise. Key leadership wisdom is distilled into the workshop, based on the book Conscious Culture. It will teach you the secrets that have enabled leaders to produce high performing, values-driven organizations. This workshop is for leaders who want faster, better, and more successful ways to transform their workplace culture. In this program you will learn the ABC’s of High Performance, a blueprint for cultural change. Find out HOW to engage the intellect and emotions, the head and the heart, to build a high performing workplace.
Here’s what clients have to say:
“I must thank you for a very useful session. Let me also share that I really enjoyed your facilitation – the energy and clarity and people engagement. I see cultural transformation as key to the success of any organisational development effort because how an organisation performs is ultimately down to its people and how they perform. More awareness needs to be generated in this space.
Raja Kumar, Deputy Secretary, Ministry of Home Affairs, Singapore
“My personal compliments to Joanna who collaborated effortlessly with our partner agency when she got looped in midway. She managed to engage my entire team and shake off the notion that culture is soft stuff. In fact, she’s Ted Talk quality and her idea is worth spreading.”
CC Puan – CEO Packet 1, Mobile Telecommunication, Malaysia
Testimonial from the Women In Leadership Workshop
Transform employee engagement
Gallup research has identified employee engagement and retention is at an all-time low of 26 – 30% in North America and between 6-12% in Southeast Asia. To reduce the high cost of low employee engagement and turnover leaders can benefit greatly by understanding the power of aligning personal values with organizational culture to build engaging, productive workplace cultures that are harmonious, mission focused, and values driven;
A deeper understanding of the challenges faced by CEOs. Leadership development and alignment of values and behaviours, increasing self-awareness and self-mastery, enabling leaders to be more people-centered, authentic and empathic, are necessary capabilities to increase employee engagement and productivity;
Values-driven organizations are 1649% more profitable over a 15 year period compared with the S&P 500, by delivering superior financial results and other forms of wealth and well-being for all their stakeholders.
Cultural transformation tools map the link between performance and culture providing tangible data, and the ability to measure the cost of limiting values which cause frustration, lost productivity, and lost opportunity. What you measure you can manage!
- Understand the dynamics of mapping and measuring culture to support transformation efforts and collective action.
- Engage in discussion on the current business reality impacting employee engagement, retention, creativity, innovation, and customer satisfaction, and the need for new levels of thinking and consciousness to solve today’s challenges.
- Learn about the evolution of cultural capital, the new business paradigm of the 21st century, and the influence of values and behaviours on high performance, engagement and retention.
- Review case studies on creating cultural capital and high performing leadership teams.
- Gain detailed understanding of cultural transformation tools and the link between performance and culture.
- Explore the mechanisms of conscious leadership development to develop a culture of participation and inclusiveness.
- Apply the Personal Values Assessment toolkit.
- Be equipped with a whole-system change approach for integrated transformation to build a high performing and values-driven culture.
Who Should Attend:
- CEOs and C-Suite Executives
- HR and Middle Managers leading high performing teams
- OD Leaders, Coaches, Mentors, and Change Consultants who are driving values in organization
The program is conducted over 2 days. Participants are involved in lecture, discussion and group work. E-learning offers you the flexibility to attend from your home or office, with no need for long distance travel or extensive time away. The in-house program provides more time for group discussion.
ABCs of High Performance – Awareness through measurement, Belongingness through engagement, Commitment through alignment
Bridging the Cultural Divide – Values, beliefs and behaviours in action
Core Challenges – Necessity for new levels of consciousness and interdependency
Profit and Potential of Culture Capital – The new business paradigm and competitive advantage of the 21st century
Tools for Transformation – How to map, measure and manage organizational culture
Conscious Leadership and the Facilitative Leadership Way – Building inclusive, collaborative teams
Steps 1 – 5 in Building a High Performing Workplace – Preparation Phase of the whole system change process
Steps 6 – 9 in Building a High Performing Workplace – Implementation Phase of the whole system change
Register now to begin your journey to success!
- CTT International Pre-Conference, Toronto, Canada, September 26-27, 2016
Note – Special discount for In-House groups & E-learning
- Pre-reading course preparation
- Personal Values Assessment
- Book: Conscious Culture – How to Build a High Performing Workplace through Values, Ethics, and Leadership (value $17.95 USD)
- Program Workbook and Slides,
- E-book – 9 Steps to Building a High Performing Workplace Culture